Wednesday 9 May 2012

taiwan taipei weather

I am back home from Taiwan, Taipei . Yes... So we took a train from Taipei Main Station all the way to BaDu, changed another train to Ruifang Station . From there, we .... The weather up there was very cold w strong winds .

taiwan-weather
taiwan-weather

World Weather, Taiwan, Taipei
World Weather, Taiwan, Taipei

Taiwanese News and Weather
Taiwanese News and Weather

Taipei Climate
Taipei Climate

But the weather not so good.
But the weather not so good.

101in Taipei - Taiwan
101in Taipei - Taiwan

Hello fellow sewist friends, I just got back from one week's trip to Taipei, Taiwan! When I bought my .... The current weather was a really nice change (18 to 23 degrees Celcius) from our hot and humid. I hope I can be back...
Sertyan's Sewing Corner: Fabric Shopping in Taipei, Taiwan: Yong ...

Taiwan Taipei Temple. Taiwan Taipei Temple Dedicated November 17-18 1984 by Gordon B. Hinckley. Elder Wu's Missionary Name... Weather in Taipei Taiwan. Taipei Weather Forecast, Taiwan. Taipei 101. Taipei 101...
taiwan taipei weather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home