Saturday 5 May 2012

marrakech beach

I kept a respectful distance when I took photos of Casa Marrakech. It stayed on the public property of the beach, as all beaches in Costa Rica are public property. I was able to use my telephoto lens to take a few photos through...

at Nikki Beach Marrakech,
at Nikki Beach Marrakech,

Ryad Mogador Marrakech
Ryad Mogador Marrakech

Marrakech – in existence for
Marrakech – in existence for

Marrakech in Morocco makes
Marrakech in Morocco makes

Marrakech Beach Club - Map
Marrakech Beach Club - Map

Day 1: Marrakech
Day 1: Marrakech

The place is just fantastic,Louis Vuitton Antheia! I've been to about half of the 14 Nikki Beach locations around the world and this is the most recent one I have visited for my Marrakech vacation. Nikki Beach certainly opens the gate to finding...
Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Marrakech Nikki Beac

Nikki Beach - Marrakech Set in the heart of the Palmeraie, Nikki Beach is a charming oasis with a relaxed and sophisticated ambience. It's a place of excellence in the “Red City” where you can spend quality time in a convivial...
marrakech beach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home