Monday 28 May 2012

canton tower guangzhou china

If you ask me about one thing to associate with Guangzhou, it would most probably be the Canton Tower, the city's no 1 landmark. The tower, finished in 2010 and built by dutch architects, is the highest building in China and...

The Canton Tower
The Canton Tower

Guangzhou TV tower, China
Guangzhou TV tower, China

Canton Tower, Guangzhou, China
Canton Tower, Guangzhou, China

Canton Tower top deck
Canton Tower top deck

Canton Tower in Guangzhou,
Canton Tower in Guangzhou,

Canton Tower Ticket Booking
Canton Tower Ticket Booking

My flight to Guangzhou went fine and I arrived about 8pm. After asking a few people I... On the last day before I caught my overnight bus to Guilin, I had a quick look at the very tall Canton Tower. A couple of activities high up...
Yangshuo and Guangzhou | Travel Blog

Completion of the tower puts it as the tallest tower in the world, topping the Canton Tower in Guangzhou, China. Construction was delayed slightly by the earthquake and events that followed last March. Amazing to think that...
canton tower guangzhou china

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home