Tuesday 29 May 2012

belize beaches pictures

Almond Beach and Iris' Sunny Side Up, Belize- March 21, 2012... Almond Beach is a beautiful property in Hopkins, a small coastal village.... These pictures give you an idea of the flora and the fauna that surrounds you.

belize-beaches
belize-beaches

belize beach
belize beach

belize beach
belize beach

and excited Belize's beach
and excited Belize's beach

Most Famed Belize Beaches
Most Famed Belize Beaches

Belize Beaches
Belize Beaches

I decided to choose my 3 favorite pictures 3 pictures for our Wedding card to Helda and Robbie since we did not give them one the day of. barefoot beach wedding. Even though you are Newlyweds. weddings belize...
Beach Wedding Ceremony - Wedding in Belize - Belize Weddings ...

This was going to be a post about my recent trip to Belize, complete with beautiful pictures of beaches, blue waters, and yummy dinners... Alas, right after I loaded my pictures onto my computer, the darned thing died! I'll have...
belize beaches pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home