Wednesday 16 May 2012

bali

For my minors I chose to go to Bali and Bangkok to follow Event Management 1 and 2. For the ones who have ever travelled or plan to travel in the future, you probably can imagine that it is a rather big step to go abroad for a...

Stay and Drive Package at Bali
Stay and Drive Package at Bali

Map of Bali
Map of Bali

Location of airport in Bali
Location of airport in Bali

Bali is fast becoming the # 1
Bali is fast becoming the # 1

Bali Maps
Bali Maps

Although Bali is famous for
Although Bali is famous for

Flor Schot. Wednesday, May 25, 2011. Bali, natural beauty, richness and heritage. Dear readers,. Before I start to tell about my great experience abroad, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Flor Schot, and I am 22...
Bali, Event Management II ~1 « Hospitality Delighted

Larry here, coming to you from Bali, Indonesia, where I'm on holiday. (But watching the markets closely!) Right now we're seeing lots of sideways trading action, and not much new in terms of fundamentals. But you'll want to...
bali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home