Sunday 29 April 2012

romeo and juliet movie scenes

My favorite activity of Romeo and Juliet was watching the two movies and comparing how each were similar and different.... My favorite activity during Romeo and Juliet is being able to act out a scene with a friend. Also...

Romeo and Juliet Kiss
Romeo and Juliet Kiss

Romeo + Juliet.
Romeo + Juliet.

Romeo + Juliet.
Romeo + Juliet.

Romeo + Juliet
Romeo + Juliet

Romeo + Juliet (1996) - ***
Romeo + Juliet (1996) - ***

Movie Poster - Leonardo
Movie Poster - Leonardo

This movie contained lots of conflict and drama that kept me on the edge of my seat. The scene that initiates the main conflict is when Romeo and Juliet first meet at the Capulet feast. The producers make it a very romantic and...
Romeo and Juliet Movie Review « mollymcdonough11

Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet is also one of my favorite films. I think the film is brilliantly stylized. It's a complete trip to watch, but the scenes between Romeo (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Juliet (Claire Danes) infuse a sense of...
___romeo and juliet movie scenes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home