Thursday 12 April 2012

poland hetalia chibi

This is the clip from Episode 26 of the english dub for Hetalia. And it's my favorite clip EVER. Text Translations provided in Annotations. Turn them off if you don't like it :P On Britain's name in the dub: Theres a lot of people...

hetalia chibi by ~dreycorioco
hetalia chibi by ~dreycorioco

Set Hetalia Chibi 3
Set Hetalia Chibi 3

Hetalia Chibi Set Part 3 by
Hetalia Chibi Set Part 3 by

Hetalia - Chibi Italy + pasta
Hetalia - Chibi Italy + pasta

Chibi Hetalia World Cup 2010
Chibi Hetalia World Cup 2010

APH chibi nations 1 by
APH chibi nations 1 by

Well, since I'm mostly finished Hetalia Axis Powers (I'm working on World Series currently), and I'd thought I'd give my thoughts on the annoyingly catchy (Can't stop bobbing my head!) versions of the ending songs. :3. Oh lovely, the chibis pop up to say Hetalia!... Even his chibi at the end there is pissed. What is this? Japan: Oh bugger. Um...ummm...I never thought I'd be... Poland: It has a Reggae swing to it. Nice. Lithuania: I don't know why, but why does it sound like...
Deltorae/TWISTER/Lawren was here: [APH] Everyone's Ending

My chibi world. A small blog about my little world. Mostly stuff about Hetalia (and Rochu♄), video games, anime and my complains about life xD. Tuesday, April 10, 2012. After some tries I have to admi that photoshop elements 8 isn't so bad...
___poland hetalia chibi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home