Sunday 1 April 2012

manila folder background

To create my fire background, I took a manila folder and crumpled it. I pulled out all of my "fire-colored" ink pads. Starting with the lightest color (peach), I stamped all over the crumpled folder. With the next slightly deeper color...

manila folder
manila folder

Photo of Manila Folder
Photo of Manila Folder

Manilla Folder clip art
Manilla Folder clip art

Manila Folder on Isolated
Manila Folder on Isolated

Aged Manila Folder Background
Aged Manila Folder Background

A manila folder with the faded
A manila folder with the faded

Their camaraderie was impressive; each player knew how and when to forefront and background each other. The performance... In my apartment, buried under a stack of papers, is a manila folder. Within it: nine Student...
Trustees Theater hit by whirlwind of sound and motion : DISTRICT ...

Trueblood said, "I read widely, and when I come across an article that piques my curiosity, I clip it out and put it in a manila folder. When I hear a comment on a news broadcast or in a sermon catches my attention, I make note...
manila folder background

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home