Wednesday 4 April 2012

germany hetalia nazi

This obviously doesn't make me a Nazi, and nor does studying the Russian language/history make me a Communist! (That's not even mentioning the fact that Russia is no longer Communist and Germany is now democratic.)...

“The German brothers in their
“The German brothers in their

Tags: aph, axis powers hetalia
Tags: aph, axis powers hetalia

I need a Germany Hetalia wig
I need a Germany Hetalia wig

Hetalia Nazi Zombies by
Hetalia Nazi Zombies by

God, Hetalia ruined my mind XD
God, Hetalia ruined my mind XD

2boys axis powers hetalia bird
2boys axis powers hetalia bird

things reading about Nazi Germany will do to you. As you may know, I've been reading some books about the Holocaust. Well, today at work we happened to get in copies of Axis Powers Hetalia, which I had to put price tags...
kindkit: things reading about Nazi Germany will do to you

The All Germans Are Nazis trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.... Germany from Axis Powers Hetalia subverts this, as he is shown not liking some of the orders he was given (reacting with shock and disgust) and being a generally sympathetic guy whom fans adore. Still, in some parodies he plays this quite straight. General Blue, one of the high ranking officers of the Red Ribbon Army in Dragon Ball, is not only given the appearance of a SA officer,...
germany hetalia nazi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home