Friday 20 April 2012

florence green world war 1

Florence Green, world's last living veteran of World War I, has passed away. It happened a week ago, and I am somewhat ashamed of myself that I did not catch this at the time. Now's the time to make things right by...

world war one - Florence Green
world war one - Florence Green

ap-florence-green-world-war-1
ap-florence-green-world-war-1

absolute last World War I
absolute last World War I

Green went to work as a
Green went to work as a

Florence Green, who was
Florence Green, who was

Florence Green - World War I
Florence Green - World War I

Florence Green, Last World War I Veteran, Women's Royal Air Force, Dies at 110. AbuBaker Wednesday, February 8, 2012. Florence Green, Last World War I Veteran, Dies at 110. By MARGALIT FOX Published: February 7, 2012...
Pak Starz: Florence Green, Last World War I Veteran, Women's ...

Florence Green, the world's last known surviving veteran of World War I, died in her sleep Saturday at the Briar House Care Home in King's Lynn, eastern.
florence green world war 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home