Wednesday 7 March 2012

real fiji mermaid

Interestingly, in practically all of the places where the mermaid mummies are interred those who keep them insist to this day that they are not fakes, but rather the real thing. Other FeeJee mermaids of Japanese manufacture...

mummified Fiji mermaid.
mummified Fiji mermaid.

Real Mermaids Legends and
Real Mermaids Legends and

I chose the Fiji Mermaid as my insperation. The Fiji Mermaid was a traveling
I chose the Fiji Mermaid as my insperation. The Fiji Mermaid was a traveling

Hepcat: The Fiji Mermaid... it's, it's the Fiji Mermaid.
Hepcat: The Fiji Mermaid... it's, it's the Fiji Mermaid.

Fiji Mermaid
Fiji Mermaid

A real Fiji Mermaid remains!
A real Fiji Mermaid remains!

The best part was the Feejee Mermaid, which is this thing cobbled together from a monkey and a fish. While I was looking at it, this mother cries out, “Look, Sarah, look—it's a real mermaid!” and the little girl looks up at the case...
edith zimmerman » Blog Archive » Feejee Mermaid

The Mermaid Chronicles... That's not true, I know it's because I found out my Great Aunt Jody has cancer. She's 83 and sometimes when I think about people in that age group my first thought is-they're lucky to have made it...
real fiji mermaid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home