Tuesday 20 March 2012

hong kong harbor night

I emailed both properties, the Intercontinental Hong Kong which has probably the best Harbour view in Hong Kong, let me know that I would get nothing at all on points. The Intercontinental Grand Stanford was a bit more reasonable: Further to your email, please note we will upgrade the room from Deluxe Room to Deluxe Harbourview Room for Royal Ambassador members under Reward Night reservation. However, complimentary in room mini-bar beverage and...

stock photo : Hong Kong
stock photo : Hong Kong

Victoria Harbour Evening
Victoria Harbour Evening

Hong-Kong-Harbour-night
Hong-Kong-Harbour-night

Hong Kong's harbor dazzles
Hong Kong's harbor dazzles

Hong Kong - Victoria Harbour
Hong Kong - Victoria Harbour

Harbour, Hong Kong
Harbour, Hong Kong

The other day I was baking away on a Friday night… the Mr. was stuck at the office… and around 9pm my neighbor (you know how much I love friendly neighbors!) rang me up and... This entry was posted in Hong Kong Life.
Crazy clouds over Victoria Harbor. | - Hong Kong Housewife

Even though I had this trip planned ten months in advance, it was mid-February before I started looking at hotels in Hong Kong, and they were all outrageously priced. Little did I realize our stay coincided with some rugby matches, so just about everything in Hong Kong... In the end we paid a rate of about $650 per night for two nights for a harbor view club room. Yes, totally out of my budget, but when you're splitting costs it comes down to $325 per person per night.
hong kong harbor night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home