Tuesday 28 February 2012

washington d.c. white house

Still, Jessica hopes that some unexpected festivities will ensue while she's there. “I'm going to be in [Washington] D.C. on my birthday,” Jessica told E! Online. “I'm going to go for the White House Correspondents dinner.

the white house washington dc.
the white house washington dc.

stock photo : The White House
stock photo : The White House

Washington, DC : White House
Washington, DC : White House

WHITE HOUSE IN USA CAPITAL
WHITE HOUSE IN USA CAPITAL

The White House South Lawn on
The White House South Lawn on

Aerial view the White House,
Aerial view the White House,

Bella Thorne shared the photo collage above with her fans to show them what it was like for her to attend the 2012 White House Easter Egg Roll in Washington, DC yesterday. Bella visited DC with her boyfriend Tristan Klier,...
Bella Thorne 2012 White House Easter Egg Roll Photo Collage ...

“”I'm going to be in [Washington] D.C on my birthday. I'm going to go for the White House Correspondents dinner,” said Jessica. “They don't know that they're throwing me a big dinner birthday party but they are, secretly.”...
washington d.c. white house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home