Saturday 25 February 2012

sweden stockholm time

I've had several of these experiences throughout my travels around Europe. One profound moment occurred during our flight home from Stockholm, Sweden. We had just spent five days exploring the city, so by the time we got...

time, Stockholm, Sweden
time, Stockholm, Sweden

Sweden - Sverige - Stockholm
Sweden - Sverige - Stockholm

Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm, Sweden

Stockholm time (midnight
Stockholm time (midnight

Stockholm sweden attractions
Stockholm sweden attractions

Stockholm 113 46. Sweden
Stockholm 113 46. Sweden

I was fortunate to travel to Sweden in 2010 and I stayed in Stockholm for a week. The standout for me was the old city followed closely by the parks, gardens and flowers. Tulips have only ever been pale, aenemic, expensive...
Time To Create Handmade Treasure: Stockholm In Bloom

The Royal Opera in Stockholm, where I used to spend a lot of time before I left Sweden. If you have seen the film Children of Paradise, you know about those inexpensive seats high up, where those of us with little money were...
sweden stockholm time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home