Sunday 5 February 2012

samoan people images

Photo: American Samoa, Lava & Football Helmets. I had low expectations of American Samoa. By all reports it was full of fast food chains and everyone was fat and unhealthy. I had images in my head of unsmiling people with...

the Samoan people,
the Samoan people,

diet of the Samoan people
diet of the Samoan people

crowd of unarmed people,
crowd of unarmed people,

Sometimes Samoan people get
Sometimes Samoan people get

Samoan people are of
Samoan people are of

Samoan People » Entertainers
Samoan People » Entertainers

SAMOA TSUNAMI 2009 – This video is a collection of images caused by the TSUNAMI in SAMOA, its a dedication and tribute to my beautiful Samoa and its people..Please find it in your hearts to give to this worthy cause.
SAMOA TSUNAMI 2009 OFFICIAL TRIBUTE | Donation

I've researched my Samoan Genealogy since 1996 and still going and learning. I still have a lot to... The ability for people to start accessing some of these images through the community project will take hours, not minutes.
samoan people images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home