Friday 3 February 2012

famous bolivian people

Domitila Barrios de Chungara (Bolivian, 7 May 1937–13 March 2012). 'Let Me Speak' is the name of her famous book. Moema Viezzer is the... Due to the constrains in time allowed to each participant to speak in this International Tribunal, Barrios agreed to tell her story in order to make public the struggles and the suffering of her people in the Bolivian mining communities. She makes this clear in an introductory statement to her testimonial “I don't just want to tell a...

famous statue in Bolivia.
famous statue in Bolivia.

a famous Bolivian group,
a famous Bolivian group,

My family are Quechua people
My family are Quechua people

Famous People From Bolivia.
Famous People From Bolivia.

Famous Bolivia
Famous Bolivia

Bolivia - Famous bolivians
Bolivia - Famous bolivians

We were bombarded with people wanting to sell us tickets and managed to get a cheap ride out to Isla del Sol (island of the sun – the biggest island on the lake). We were then about to grab a quick lunch thinking we still had...
Bolivia | georgiamattperu

Week 5 - Bolivia. Day 29 - Sucre (March 19) For the next three weeks or so I am totally speaking (as I am forced to) much more Spanish than English. When I mention conversations with Bolivian people you can assume that it is mostly in Spanish. My English... There are also a lot of people on facebook or playing video games (in every country I have travelled in video games are a popular activity at internet cafes - but I only see boys playing them). Anyways, back to...
famous bolivian people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home