Wednesday 22 February 2012

denmark people

Indeed, cycling is engrained in the bone marrow of these people, as young and old pedal around out of sheer enjoyment. Cycling in Denmark, in my mind, was a dream come true, as an extracurricular activity during the MBA.

in Denmark; people of all
in Denmark; people of all

The people in Denmark are
The people in Denmark are

File:Denmark People's Republic
File:Denmark People's Republic

Denmark people
Denmark people

Denmark - People (Folk dancers
Denmark - People (Folk dancers

DENMARK People's Party joins
DENMARK People's Party joins

Are they for the benefit of 'people, urban life, and shops', as Denmark's Mayor thinks they are? Or are they so people can travel 'quickly', the way Addison Lee describes them? I have a feeling Addison Lee might have put its...
Cyclists in the City: Minicabs want to take over London's bus lanes ...

These people probably exist even less than me during the 3 months I lived in Denmark without a CPR-number. No wonder that none of my Danish friends knew anything about this place. As I come closer to the house, I see a...
denmark people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home