Thursday 5 January 2012

ladakh lake in 3 idiots

Pangong Lake in Ladakh.... Just about 160 km from Leh is a beautiful lake named the Pangong Lake.... The beautiful Pangong Tso Lake was featured in the last scene of the blockbuster movie '3 Idiots' in the year 2010.

yeah... the 3 idiots lake !
yeah... the 3 idiots lake !

the shooting of 3 Idiots
the shooting of 3 Idiots

The lake is reputed to to
The lake is reputed to to

Pangong Tso Lake Ladakh 16371
Pangong Tso Lake Ladakh 16371

I believe the film 3 Idiots
I believe the film 3 Idiots

3 Idiots
3 Idiots

Day 1 Reach Leh - Acclimatize, visit shanti stupa and get permits; Day 2 Around Leh - Leh palace (which is not really interesting as per me, but then that is me) OR drive to magnetic hill and drass war memorial; Day 3 Go to Nubra (And I would request experts to correct me here), This can be tricky as you might not be acclimatized. Read the AMS thread and... And the lake is a cold salt water lake. Just so you know.... '3 Idiots' has a lot to answer for. I would go further...
Leh/Ladakh in 5 days or lesser - India Travel Forum | IndiaMike.com

4)Leh Ladakh cauz of bacterian camels. 5)Leh Ladakh cauz of 3 idiots. 6)Leh Ladakh cauz I like the name "SIACHEN",the craziest reason to visit leh ever. WHY LEH-ED THRICE? I would love to introduce myself as a Leh lover.Been thrice...
ladakh lake in 3 idiots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home