Monday 23 January 2012

honolulu zoo elephants

Sure Seattle's Space Needle is turning 50 this year, but for folks who lived in Portland, a signature event of 1962 was the birth of Packy the elephant at the Oregon Zoo.

“Honolulu Zoo's Elephant
“Honolulu Zoo's Elephant

elephant at the Honolulu zoo
elephant at the Honolulu zoo

at the Honolulu Zoo angles
at the Honolulu Zoo angles

Honolulu Zoo: Elephant by Kezzarama. I was aiming for a stark exagerated
Honolulu Zoo: Elephant by Kezzarama. I was aiming for a stark exagerated

Honolulu Zoo
Honolulu Zoo

Elephant - Honolulu Zoo
Elephant - Honolulu Zoo

Honolulu Zoo. 04 Apr. This slideshow requires JavaScript. It's been a long time since I last visited the Honolulu Zoo. Well I have time now to do that! I just got laid off from my job so with the free time, we took my grandson to the zoo. It was a welcome sight! The zoo was just recently renovated and was just re-accredited. I really enjoyed visiting the zoo. It has a totally new look, with the new Savannah. The elephants have a new home in totally revamped exhibit. They have more room and...
Honolulu Zoo « Photoshop geek

It's been a month since the Honolulu Zoo officially moved its two elephants into a new $12 million exhibit. But one organization says that's not good enough.
honolulu zoo elephants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home