Thursday 19 January 2012

auckland harbour bridge bungy

Auckland: Auckland Harbour Bridge. Northern Motorway... Although it is an imposing sight from land, one of the most exciting tourist attractions for visitors to Auckland is to get up close and personal with a bridge climb or bungy. The climb...

Welcome to Job In Auckland. Find Job In Auckland Information on this site.To contact us about additional Job In Auckland services, please click here. Bungy Auckland Harbour Bridge Daniel Braz...
Bungy Auckland Harbour Bridge Daniel Braz - Job In Auckland

Just as I though I had finished my entries for New Zealand I couldn't resit doing one more! Yesterday I jumped off a bridge and it was one of the craz.
auckland harbour bridge bungy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home