Saturday 17 December 2011

malawi food menu

I think it reflects Texas cuisine pretty well, actually. The ingredients are high quality and it's to the point. The style is different in that it's French, but I've traveled to the East Coast and the West Coast, so I would say the menu is...

the same food menu as its
the same food menu as its

the same food menu as its
the same food menu as its

meal is donated in Malawi
meal is donated in Malawi

food menus.jpeg
food menus.jpeg

Lunch in the Restaurant
Lunch in the Restaurant

About the food of Malawi
About the food of Malawi

And those are just the North American-style fast food joints - there are several local takeaway places that serve similar menus of chicken + chips/nsima/rice. I see goat and beef on menus, too, but chicken is easily the most...
Dancing Sober: Food and drink in Malawi

The best Indian food ever. Malawi definitely has Indian food and Chinese food down to perfection. I think I'll have to go to the market and get myself a wraparound skirt (with no waistband) if I keep eating this way…. TGIF – our...
malawi food menu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home