Friday 11 November 2011

vietnamese food

I was only so happy to find a Vietnamese (or Asian in general) restaurant that was of bike-able distance to my apartment. I don't own a car so finding restaurants that are nearby and are decent to eat at is proving to be quite a...

of Vietnamese dishes is
of Vietnamese dishes is

new Vietnamese restaurant,
new Vietnamese restaurant,

Welcome to All Vietnamese Food
Welcome to All Vietnamese Food

Vietnamese Foods to Try,
Vietnamese Foods to Try,

Phở Như Vũ
Phở Như Vũ

Bunbo Vietnamese Cuisine
Bunbo Vietnamese Cuisine

Vietnamese cuisine follows the principles of yin and yang and the notion of 5 flavors (sweet, salty, bitter, sour and spicy) to create dishes with distinctive and contrasting layers of flavor and texture. Because Vietnamese cuisine...
Food Fest: Vietnamese cuisine « A/PACC Weekly

I have tried a lot of food in the last three and a half months - much I have not blogged about becuase I have been without camera or too distracted by.
vietnamese food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home