Thursday 24 November 2011

balinese kittens

BALINESIS - Balinese and Siamese Cats. Dimanche 8 avril 2012 7 08 /04 /Avr /2012 11:18... I'm spending Easter on my own (i.e. without my family) with the cats but I don't feel lonely. I'm thinking small gestures and little nothings can definitely...

Past Balinese Kittens
Past Balinese Kittens

Chocolate Point Balinese out
Chocolate Point Balinese out

Balinese cats are a breed of
Balinese cats are a breed of

Balinese cat
Balinese cat

Balinese Kittens for Sale
Balinese Kittens for Sale

A couple of Balinese cats
A couple of Balinese cats

I have checked the genders once again while weighing the kittens this morning and I'm quite happy about two things:- the kittens are gaining weight as they should and weigh between 142g-155g at 4 days… Hébergé par OverBlog.
Girl powaaaa...! - BALINESIS - Balinese and Siamese Cats

The youngters are ~ 1 year old. Pomme + Vinou, Galenka, Kamasutra and Galak were all born between March 7 and April 21 last year. Cats-03042012.jpg. Galak---Pomme-03042012.jpg. Vinou-03042012.jpg. Kama---Lenka-03042012.jpg...
balinese kittens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home