Monday 10 October 2011

spain hetalia screenshots

Hetalia World Series ~ episode 10 Screenshots. Weeeeeeeeh~ Ita-chan's way to read the Bible. Woah~! Heidi! Oh I mean Switzerland.. Good to see you... way to go France-oni! "The Strike Schedule" Irashai kono-yaro~! ow my bad! Spain-nichan. Kawaii na~!I love Spain's Kansai-ben. mashu mashu~♥ Ah♥o♥ Papacito~!! heeeeheeee~ ToT. Oh gosh~ I ♥ this ep. Weeeeeeeeeh~♪ *Waratte* Niyo Niyo~! ☆'m off~ .. Posted by Ryo at 8:10 AM. Labels: Hetalia Addiction...

Spain.
Spain.

Powers: Hetalia Screenshot
Powers: Hetalia Screenshot

Italy+hetalia+screenshot
Italy+hetalia+screenshot

I love Spain's Kansai-ben.
I love Spain's Kansai-ben.

Hetalia : Spain and Romano by
Hetalia : Spain and Romano by

Here I'll upload screenshots.
Here I'll upload screenshots.

PRUSSIA CAT. I LOL'ed. xD /again, not my desktop. Download: KOKO DA. Just click the link. ----- Spain. :D I kinda like this version. In case you haven't noticed, I only provide not-mine screenshots for the ones I don't have.
"There's a frog in my pants...?" - Hetalia Shimejis (that were not ...

Hello Hetalia community and fans! Been lurking around the community for a while, and felt the need to contribute again. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong, and I'll take it down right away. Since I cannot for the...
___spain hetalia screenshots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home