Wednesday 12 October 2011

south america peru machu picchu

Earlier this month, I traveled to Peru for a week and a half to experience Machu Picchu and get a glimpse of one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. It was my second time in South America - two years ago, I studied...

PER_1342.jpg. South America
PER_1342.. South America

PER269.jpg. South America
PER269.. South America

Machu Picchu, Peru, South
Machu Picchu, Peru, South

Machu Picchu, Peru, South
Machu Picchu, Peru, South

Machu Picchu, Cusco - Peru
Machu Picchu, Cusco - Peru

Hike to South America's
Hike to South America's

Find out Peru in the getaway of a lifetime that will have you going to the marvel that is Machu Picchu, immersed in the regular Inca way of life and substantially, considerably additional. With South America Adventure Tours and...
Find out Peru With a South American Adventure Tour

I just got back from a trip to Peru and Bolivia, and wanted to share about my experience in Machu Picchu. I took the train up and back, and stayed overnight in the town.... Happy travels! Posted in the South America forum.
south america peru machu picchu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home