Thursday 13 October 2011

manila folder template

You can easily make a template on your own. I've seen others make custom templates out of anything sturdy but easy to cut like manila folders, cardboard, or recycled plastic lids. What I found that really works for me is quilting...

onto a manila folder with
onto a manila folder with

manila folder
manila folder

file folder template using
file folder template using

an old manila folder to
an old manila folder to

Manila folder template for
Manila folder template for

098 Manila Folder card stock
098 Manila Folder card stock

In the end I went with a chisel point Sharpie and a template jig I had laid out in Photoshop. I printed out the template on heavy stock and then cut the square out. I then tacked it to a manila folder. I connected the lines of the...
Sarcophagi: Battlefleet Gothic: Hashing Things Out

For letter size files; 1/3-cut tabs in assorted positions; 10% recycled content; Made from durable 11 point paper stock; Original manila file folders. TOPS manila file folders .... Template images by Goldmund. Powered by Blogger.
manila folder template

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home