Saturday 1 October 2011

belgium city pictures

Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and...

antwerp, belgium, city
antwerp, belgium, city

Tours to Belgium: City
Tours to Belgium: City

Top Belgium Cities
Top Belgium Cities

List of cities in Belgium
List of cities in Belgium

I am in the city of Ghent
I am in the city of Ghent

Historic City in Belgium
Historic City in Belgium

Gent, Belgium - a hidden gem of a city. We had about a 45... Saturday morning we enjoyed a wonderful spread at breakfast in the hotel before going out on our city walk which I outline in the pictures. It was a little drizzly but...
The Hoffman's European Adventure: Gent, Belgium - a hidden gem ...

Yeah, the "this-is- Tuesday-so-this-must-be-Brussels" kind of Belgium .. There, you see? Maybe you couldn't find it on the map, but at least I'm trying to change that a little by sharing lots of pictures. I really love to cook and...
belgium city pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home