Tuesday 20 September 2011

ukraine flag colors

There is the Ukrainian flag, traditional costume with typical colors, some samples of our nature and food, and the dreams of a harmonious healthy family represented. Oksana, Ukraine. GD Star Rating a WordPress rating...

Ukrainian culture is richly
Ukrainian culture is richly

Ukrainian National Flag
Ukrainian National Flag

Ukraine Flag-color Map
Ukraine Flag-color Map

The oldest Ukrainian flags
The oldest Ukrainian flags

The flag of Ukraine is
The flag of Ukraine is

Sweden-Ukraine flag-pin
Sweden-Ukraine flag-pin

The Ukrainian flag was adopted on January 28, 1992. The blue and yellow national colors of Ukraine originated in 1848 and came from the coat of arms of the city of Lviv. Ukraine officially adopted a blue and yellow national...
The World is a Book....: Ukrainian Moments: Highlighting Where I'm ...

Ukraine upside down. Timing has never been my strong point. I'd just come home from school, soaking wet. I only went biking when it was raining. I was wearing the colors of the Ukraine-ian flag. (That's what I found when...
ukraine flag colors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home