Monday 26 September 2011

neuschwanstein castle tours from munich

As you'll see from the photos on our Flickr site, Amy and I took a day trip to Fussen to see Castle Neuschwanstein and the three of us went out to the Dachau Concentration Memorial Site. Thanks to the Easter Sunday snow we...

you are staying in an
you are staying in an

Neuschwanstein Castle
Neuschwanstein Castle

Neuschwanstein Castle
Neuschwanstein Castle

Neuschwanstein Castle is
Neuschwanstein Castle is

Neuschwanstein Castle Small
Neuschwanstein Castle Small

#4 of 38 tours in Munich
#4 of 38 tours in Munich

Day 6 - W ....visit Neuschwanstein Hohenschwangau Castles - again stay in Fussen Day 7 -TH ... Visit Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Zugspitze and stay in Garmisch? Day 8 -F... stay in Munich Day 9 - S ... Munich - visit friends...
10 Day German Driving Trip - Frankfurt to Munich | Europe Forum ...

Kait- I found it... Neuschwanstein Castle!!!: Read the story and see 8 photos of a visit to Munich, Germany by TravelPod member decks_kiks.... Going to Oktoberfest in Germany was on Josh's dream list. Not being a huge beer drinker I wasn't entirely convinced that it would be for me, but when I learnt that I could visit the Castle on a day trip from Munich I was on the net booking flights that same day. The castle ! Lucky for me Oktoberfest ended up being so much fun! I would go back...
neuschwanstein castle tours from munich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home