Thursday 8 September 2011

machu picchu facts for kids

Ranked #2 in Peru. FOLLOW. Here are some interesting facts about Machu Picchu. The name Machu Picchu are Quecha words which means "Old Mountain". This impressive Inca site is located 2430 meters above sea level.

machu picchu in fog
machu picchu in fog

Peru: Machu Picchu
Peru: Machu Picchu

Peru - facts for kids: Machu
Peru - facts for kids: Machu

Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu

Machu Picchu is the most
Machu Picchu is the most

Machu Picchu (Peru) : This
Machu Picchu (Peru) : This

That's why it's a pretty important law in physics, which basically rules all other sciences (just in the fact that it's pretty all encompassing but anyways…)... My mom at Machu Picchu. If you noticed the lovely lady in my photo, that is indeed my mom, and no Machu Picchu was not photoshopped in the background. Over winter break my family went to Peru. It's a story 40 years in the making (and if my mom were reading this she would definitely give me trouble for putting the...
Inertia is a powerful thing/ what I did over break pt.1 | Buckeyes Blog

One of the fascinating facts often mentioned about the Inca is that their constructions didn't need mortar, that their walls stood without binding substance holding together the blocks. From contemporary... trees of my forest as a kid. It had always been a fascinating thought for me to see and feel the sun stone at Machu Picchu in person (second below) and in spite of the crowds, its shape, proportions and synchronicity with the rock of surrounding mountains grips you.
machu picchu facts for kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home