Thursday 29 September 2011

alhambra calligraphy

"I was sitting in the Mosque of the Alhambra, Spain, staring at beautiful terukira writing on the walls. The most beautiful writing I've ever seen. I then asked people about 'what language is it?" they replied that it was Arabic,...

user posted image
user posted image

on De-Coding the Alhambra
on De-Coding the Alhambra

alhambra calligraphy 2
alhambra calligraphy 2

The Alhambra's Inscriptions
The Alhambra's Inscriptions

Alhambra Calligraphy
Alhambra Calligraphy

Alhambra Calligraphy
Alhambra Calligraphy

My Own Photography (Alhambra Spain ). This is a discussion on My Own Photography (Alhambra Spain ) within the Photographer's Club part of the UrduArt Clubs category of Urdu Poetry & Shayari Islamic Art Ghazals Poems Urdu Stories/Kahaniyan Gup Shup & Desi Chat, ... tags: .... alhambra free printable arabic alhambra calligraphy. Islamic Art...
My Own Photography (Alhambra Spain )

The art of calligraphy was then refined over centuries (another good article on the subject here), and it adorns the walls of the Alhambra in breathtaking ways. We wandered from room to room, jaws agape. I took hundreds of...
alhambra calligraphy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home