Wednesday 24 August 2011

turkey vulture

Green Turkey Vulture by Jungle Pete. Fully aware that this column comes to you the day after April Fools and a couple of weeks after Saint Patrick's Day – I offer you a green Turkey Vulture. The photo is real and untouched.

on the Turkey Vulture
on the Turkey Vulture

Turkey vulture amongst flowers
Turkey vulture amongst flowers

Turkey Vulture. Cathartes aura
Turkey Vulture. Cathartes aura

Turkey Vulture
Turkey Vulture

Turkey Vulture
Turkey Vulture

Turkey Vulture Facts
Turkey Vulture Facts

Every time I got close they would fly into the trees. I thought they would have been a little braver than that. I didn't get any great shots of the turkey vultures, but I kind of like this one. After my unsuccessful vulture stalking, I went...
Turkey Vulture Stalking | much more muchier

Hi, my name is Christian. I am going to tell you about the turkey vulture and how it did math. I think the turkey vulture is funny looking, but an.
turkey vulture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home