Monday 15 August 2011

switzerland and liechtenstein hetalia

Quality image with: blonde hair brother and sister closed eyes dress gloves hair ribbon hand on head hug military military uniform ribbon short hair siblings tears uniform Liechtenstein (hetalia) Switzerland (hetalia) Axis...

Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

Liechtenstein, Switzerland
Liechtenstein, Switzerland

Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein

Liechtenstein and Switzerland
Liechtenstein and Switzerland

APH - Swiss+Liechtenstein by
APH - Swiss+Liechtenstein by

#Switzerland #Liechtenstein
#Switzerland #Liechtenstein

The tough work to do Axis Powers Hetalia Cosplay is that whether.... Russia and Lithuania, though I'm actually quite fond of Austria/Switzerland as well. If you are about to cosplay one of the characters who would you want to...
Funny for Axis Powers Hetalia Cosplay | my cosplay life

Well, I got in contact with one of my old friends, and she wanted to do a fandub with me. I asked her what scene and she gave me this. so this is just something I threw together in an hour. it's her first time acting so be gentle.
___switzerland and liechtenstein hetalia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home