Friday 19 August 2011

poland hetalia human name

In response, human names have various uses, at least in fanfiction. For instance, if someone is writing an AU where the characters are normal people and not nations, it's a little odd to refer to them as Germany, Belgium, Poland. Second...

country: Poland human name:
country: Poland human name:

Wow~ Hetalia episodes have
Wow~ Hetalia episodes have

Powers Cosplay >Hetalia
Powers Cosplay >Hetalia

Human name: Vash Zwingli
Human name: Vash Zwingli

Human name: Feliks Łukasiewicz
Human name: Feliks Łukasiewicz

His nation's name is Latvia,
His nation's name is Latvia,

Some things I like to explain: – Only a few characters have human names (I hope I wrote the names correct…sometimes I used the most common name, like for Hungary; her name is written different, like Elizabeta, Elizaveta or Erzsebet) – United Kingdom/England…to clear this up: Arthur represents the UK and England. He represents both!... Omfg after seeing this my fav characters are England? america Canada France Poland switzerland and Italy! (north + south)...
APH – Hetalia – [Nearly] All Characters | Alpha Dog Training Review

What mainly got me thinking about this was their human names. I thought they... Then again, Poland talking like a high school kid is canon. Canon or not ..... As for me, I don't really care as long as Hetalia still feels like Hetalia.
poland hetalia human name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home