Tuesday 23 August 2011

manila luzon gif

1. 18. 20. Trip End Jan 21, 2010 Next Entry. Loading Map. Map your own trip! Map Options. Show trip route. Hide lines. shadow. Where I stayed. YMC HOuse, Valley Golf, Manila. (Manila hotels). Flag of Philippines Manila, Luzon, Philippines...

manila luzon
manila luzon

Manila Luzon's Hot Couture
Manila Luzon's Hot Couture

Manila Luzon may have had to
Manila Luzon may have had to

Manila Luzon gif Karl
Manila Luzon gif Karl

#manila · #manila luzon · #hot
#manila · #manila luzon · #hot

#RuPaul · #Manila Luzon
#RuPaul · #Manila Luzon

Trip Start Apr 09, 2011 Previous Entry. 1. 6. 8. Trip End May 07, 2011 Next Entry. Loading Map. Map your own trip! Map Options. Show trip route. Hide lines. shadow. Flag of Philippines Manila, Luzon, Philippines Monday...
168, 999 - Manila, Philippines Travel Blog

After a long long flight (which I slept almost the entire way - woke up only for food and when the kid behind me was kicking my seat), I made it to Manila! Somehow, after all that sleep, I was still a little bit exhausted when I got to...
manila luzon gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home