Thursday 11 August 2011

italy hetalia pasta

Axis Powers Hetalia... PASTA! Yup! I have a white flag in my left hand, and a plate of PASTAAAAAAA in my right!! ^^. Posted by Axis Powers and Allies at 8:03 PM · Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook...

This
This "hetalia italy" picture

THE PASTA WAS A LIE?
THE PASTA WAS A LIE?

Not only Italy's a sissy boy,
Not only Italy's a sissy boy,

Minitokyo » Hetalia: Axis
Minitokyo » Hetalia: Axis

Hetalia Italy Pasta by
Hetalia Italy Pasta by

Hetalia - Italy Pasta Fun
Hetalia - Italy Pasta Fun

They all talk and fight with each other and act like a wired messed up family. Hetalia is mainly focused on Italy a pasta loving fool that null depends on the other countries (hehe like real life). In this anime you see how Italy has...
Hetalia: Axis Powers - otakureviews's name

I think that Feliciano represents perfectly the Italian person....really XD.A person who likes eating(mostly pasta and pizza,it's a custom here XD),sleeping,having fun and not working and having problems.I also like yaoi *_*,my...
italy hetalia pasta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home