Thursday 4 August 2011

honduras city

With half as many teams making the field, it is actually tougher to qualify for the Olympics than it is to qualify for the World Cup.

city of Honduras,
city of Honduras,

a nice view of the city,
a nice view of the city,

Located in the capital city's
Located in the capital city's

Honduras - Tegucigalpa - city
Honduras - Tegucigalpa - city

Honduras - Juticalpa City-
Honduras - Juticalpa City-

*****Honduras: Tegucigalpa and
*****Honduras: Tegucigalpa and

AFP - The Honduran city of San Pedro Sula holds the grim record of having the highest per-capita homicide rate in the world. As city authorities battle against corruption, crime and drug-related violence, residents live in fear and distrust.
noir artist: Honduras, 'murder capital of the world'

iLEAP taught me, that I need to take actions and be able to be aware of the world around me, now I understood that I´m very affraid of the violence in my city but I´m more scare of the lack of access to justice and education in...
honduras city

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home