Tuesday 9 August 2011

china flag

Marussia are leaving China in a positive mood this evening after picking up a third consecutive two-car finish in as many races and sitting pretty above Caterham and HRT in the constructors' championship.

The red background of the flag
The red background of the flag

Sample PRC Flag.svg
Sample PRC Flag.svg

People's Republic of China
People's Republic of China

Chinese Flag
Chinese Flag

China Flag
China Flag

China Flag - Flag of China
China Flag - Flag of China

I like to support the Illinois VFW and so this time around - for my donation they gave me a new US flag and flagpole kit. I was quite excited as I have been.
My US Flag Was Made In China | jappler.com

chinese flag and building. Originally Posted on Globalist Analysis > Global Trade. Until the mid-2000s, China actively encouraged foreign direct investment through a vast array of incentives, many of them mercantilist and unfair in nature.
china flag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home