Monday 8 August 2011

bolivian ram

My bolivisn ram started out good in my tank for about a week I saw him eating pellets, bloodworms. Now for the last few days I have not seen him eat he looks like he is thinning out also. I have a 29.

known as the Bolivian Ram.
known as the Bolivian Ram.

Buy Bolivian Rams
Buy Bolivian Rams

Bolivian Ram. Bolivian Ram
Bolivian Ram. Bolivian Ram

Bolivian Ram Cichlid
Bolivian Ram Cichlid

Bolivian Ram 3
Bolivian Ram 3

Bolivian Ram (Microgeophagus
Bolivian Ram (Microgeophagus

I have two BRs that are currently in the QT, and I was hoping to be able to determine their genders. They are pretty young. They're only an inch and a half long. I will post a lot of pictures. Please.
Bolivian Ram Sexing - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community

+1, i have a 60 with two GBR and four Bolivian rams. The GBR are More difficult to keep healthy when it comes to water quality. IMO , be prepared to work to keep your parameters stable for these guys.
bolivian ram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home