Thursday 14 July 2011

turkey cappadocia map

Orienteering in Cappadocia. So I am taking a kind of gap year to travel the world. Two weekends ago I was in Turkey for the Cappadocia Cup. This is my first across the seas race and I was a lot nervous in the start area for my first race. I did my mental relaxation to calm down so I could focus. This is my first time orienteering since last season so it was an adjustment to remember distance and what the features on the map look like in real life. The Terrain is so different...

Then check out amazing Turkey
Then check out amazing Turkey

Olympos to Cappadocia Bus Tour
Olympos to Cappadocia Bus Tour

Map of Cappadocia Turkey
Map of Cappadocia Turkey

Home > Turkey > Cappadocia
Home > Turkey > Cappadocia

Eruption Cappadocia Tour
Eruption Cappadocia Tour

Cappadocia Hotel Ahbap Konagi
Cappadocia Hotel Ahbap Konagi

Travel Tip: If you're traveling to Cappadocia region of Turkey, you'll either come in via bus by which there is a great system. It's a LONG ride from Istanbul. The flight to Kayseri drops you into an airport with no support to book...
Cappadocia Turkey–Underground Cities & Wonder of the Universe ...

Leaving Cappadocia, I took an overnight bus to Pamukkale and ended up sleeping in the hotel lobby for 3 hours before my tour. I woke up to a trickle of dried drool on my face and a room full of people eating their Turkish...
turkey cappadocia map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home