Friday 1 July 2011

panama hat outfit

I have always been envious of the girls (like Krystal and Blair) I see that own the H&M Panama Hat that was available last summer (and I couldn't seem to find anything similar anywhere), it just seems like the perfect spring/summer hat to top off any look. Well… drum roll please… now I have found my very own! Enter Target's Panama Hat at an amazingly low price. I am so madly in love. I warn you, you will see a lot of this hat for many outfit posts to come. —-. Love ALP...

panama hat
panama hat

panama hat to the outfit
panama hat to the outfit

of the rest of the outfit.
of the rest of the outfit.

Eugenia Kim Fur Natasha Hat
Eugenia Kim Fur Natasha Hat

Casual Hats
Casual Hats

Ben in Panama Hat - The
Ben in Panama Hat - The

And since I wanted to keep the outfit relaxed and comfortable for a bar at the beach, and yet add a stylish look, so I decided to combine it with a Panama Hat and Tory Burch flats. As for accessories, I love the arm candy (or arm...
Our Favorite Style: SILK BLOUSE + DENIM SHORTS + PANAMA HAT

While choosing any panama hat you should consider your outfit. You have to use your common sense as you wouldn't wear a straw garden hat with a wool suit or choose a cowboy hat to top off your little black dress.
panama hat outfit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home