Friday 29 July 2011

delphine arnault husband

Focus | one-night stand the different outcomes [Photos] Joking | China evolutionary history of womens sexuality Privacy | faithless wife, he tells the amazing punishment | eat my husband ** * After Record | Fall in love with someone I could not help her boyfriend topic... Delphine thin slim body, is the president of Louis Vuitton, Bernard Arnault, the apple group.... The father of Delphine Arnault holds 47.5% of the shares of the company, is the largest individual shareholder of LVMH.

executive Delphine Arnault
executive Delphine Arnault

Delphine Arnault
Delphine Arnault

Delphine Arnault attended the
Delphine Arnault attended the

Delphine Arnault and
Delphine Arnault and

Delphine Arnault and
Delphine Arnault and

Delphine Arnault and Gaia
Delphine Arnault and Gaia

Sitting next to her in the front row, Delphine Arnault, eldest daughter of Bernard Arnault, CEO of the luxury group LVMH of which she is also on the board of directors. Delphine's greatest indulgence is "My husband.
contessanally

I've lived in this apartment for ten months with my new family, & little by little I am making it my own because my husband admits he's not talented when it comes to decorating.... 21st Century Frenchwomen: Delphine Arnault...
delphine arnault husband

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home