Sunday 19 June 2011

zimbabwe flag logo

My take on the world in general and one thing in particular - a commentary on the current situation in Zimbabwe. I am not a journalist, nor a political... this page is my civic responsibility. The more people that hear about the devastating rule in Zimbabwe and the problems therein, the better! .... Union Jack (1963 - 64, 1998 - ??) Photobucket Rhodesian Flag (1964 -68). Rhodesian Flag (1968 - 79). Zimbabwe-Rhodesian Flag (1979 - 80). Zimbabwean Flag (1980 - 98)...

stock photo : Zimbabwean flag
stock photo : Zimbabwean flag

stock photo : Zimbabwe flag on
stock photo : Zimbabwe flag on

Zimbabwe flag
Zimbabwe flag

Zimbabwe Flag
Zimbabwe Flag

Zimbabwe Flag T-Shirt - Design
Zimbabwe Flag T-Shirt - Design

'The Zimbabwe flag - set
'The Zimbabwe flag - set

My take on the world in general and one thing in particular - a commentary on the current situation in Zimbabwe. I am not a journalist, nor a political activist, but I am a man with a conscience. Hence, this page is my civic responsibility. The more...
The Bearded Man: Thursday, 12th April 2012 (2) - Zimbabwe (News ...

Zimbabweans in the UK are being urged to fly their nation's flag and gather to show their support for the national rugby sevens team, the Cheetahs.
zimbabwe flag logo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home