Friday 17 June 2011

photos of malta beaches

Information about studying English in Malta.... Education First students in Malta (photo: EF Blogbook)... The best beaches are in the North of the island if that's your main interest, and you can find schools like BELS in St Paul's Bay nearby.

track beaches in Malta
track beaches in Malta

splendid beaches in Malta.
splendid beaches in Malta.

Top 5 Malta Beaches: Sun,
Top 5 Malta Beaches: Sun,

Sandy Beaches In Malta,
Sandy Beaches In Malta,

Malta's beaches can get
Malta's beaches can get

Ghajn Tuffieha beach Malta,
Ghajn Tuffieha beach Malta,

You can catch these events in Valletta as well as various other towns around Malta and Gozo (including Birgu, Mosta, Rabat, Mdina and Victoria), and the photos here are from St Julian's on the afternoon of Easter Sunday.
How to Get By in Malta: Easter in Malta

This time two years ago I was enjoying my first ever visit to Malta. I was here with a boy I'd only known six months and only been with for four. But within about 1 hour of landing, I knew this is where I wanted to be xxx...
photos of malta beaches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home