Wednesday 22 June 2011

mont st michel france facts

It is probably due to the fact that is my home agency, where my microstock adventure started.... EUROPE - Austria [Hallstatt, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna], France [Annecy, Chamonix, Colmar, Dijon, Grenoble, Honfleur, Loire Valley, Lyon, Nancy, Nice, Monaco, Mont St-Michel, Paris, Puy-en-Velay, Strasbourg], Germany [Baden-Baden, Frankfurt, Hohenschwangau, Lindau, Munich], Hungary [Budapest, Szeged], Italy [Camogli, Como, Florence, Genoa, Milan, Pisa,...

Mont St. Michel
Mont St. Michel

Mont St. Michel
Mont St. Michel

Mont St Michel
Mont St Michel

Mont Saint Michel, France
Mont Saint Michel, France

Mont Saint Michel map
Mont Saint Michel map

Map of Mont Saint Michel
Map of Mont Saint Michel

Let's face it, for many Francophiles, the gorgeous silhouette of the abbey rising out from the mist on top of Mont-Saint-Michel inspired would-be Romantics to choose the language of le Hexagone over the more common, “practical” language of the Iberian peninsula. Perhaps it was... My mother, Francophile par excellence, was determined to visit the island before it disappeared, literally, with the tide or before her days of touring France were at an end. We took a car to...
Photojournal: Le Mont-St-Michel | Expatlove

without a stop by Mont St. Michel... I mean... I'm being factual. As we passed the signs pointing us to the landmark,. I was acting like a child. I was squealing and jumping up & down in my seat as I drove... it was awkward and weird all at the same time. As we reached the long drive up to the famous abbey,. the sun was... Mont St Michel is so gorgeous! it's a beast of a climb up to the abbey - so many stairs in one place!... crap, now I reallyyyyy want to go back to France!
mont st michel france facts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home