Tuesday 7 June 2011

kuala lumpur beach hotels

I would say I legged it back along the beach but alas on sand in a tropical storm it was more stumbling than sprinting and I made it back to the cafe soaked through.... Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur 117 Jalan Pudu Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia 917 reviews; Bayview Hotel Georgetown Penang 25A Farquhar Street Georgetown, Pulau Penang, Pinang, Malaysia 387 reviews; Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur 160 Jalan Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur,...

Shah's Village Hotel
Shah's Village Hotel

More about Kuala Lumpur:
More about Kuala Lumpur:

Kuantan Beach (view from my
Kuantan Beach (view from my

Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is
Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is

Hotel photos
Hotel photos

Do avoid Malaysia beaches
Do avoid Malaysia beaches

The Pulau Langkawi is one of the well-known tropical islands for Malaysia holidays, because it can easily be reached from Kuala Lumpur, because of the regular and cheap flights. The soft beaches, azure sea, palm trees and...
Malaysia a Perfect Holiday Destination in Asia

Earlier this week, my husband and I arrived at Singapore's Changi Airport as we began a trip that will include visits to Kuala Lumpur, Penang and the beaches and jungles of Langkawi. As first time visitors to Singapore,... Longbar at Raffles Hotel. The much-touted hawker stalls are a pretty amazing sight to see and the dim sum and chicken satays I had were good -- but the culinary standout of my short stay in Singapore was the Indian food! From fish head curries to...
kuala lumpur beach hotels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home