Saturday 7 May 2011

mongolian beef stir fry

So, we got on stage and chopped and stir-fried our Mongolian Beef. I don't know what was worse — the incredulous judges or our instructor's fearsome eyes threatening the end of our culinary career if we made a mistake.

mongolian beef
mongolian beef

mongolian beef and stir fry
mongolian beef and stir fry

You know I love stir fry.
You know I love stir fry.

Mongolian beef is another dish
Mongolian beef is another dish

Mongolian beef is an easy
Mongolian beef is an easy

Add the meat back into the wok
Add the meat back into the wok

Recently, Mack and I purchased a wok for the first time. Reading the last two books had me craving for asian cuisine and needless to say, I have been researching all of these stir fry recipes and side dishes. This mongolian...
Wok Crazy. Stir Fried Mongolian Beef.

Mongolian Beef Stir Fry. DH and I both love Chinese food. This was just as good as anything you get in a restaurant, with a lot less fat. I planned to take leftovers in my lunch tomorrow, but we devoured it! Inspired by Food.com...
mongolian beef stir fry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home