Sunday 29 May 2011

golden temple amritsar inside

Which legacy of qualifications can therefore continue being visible to be associated with almost all of areas on the inside country. One this sort of is the places Amritsar inside Punjab. Known for that well-known Golden Temple...

stock photo : Golden Temple,
stock photo : Golden Temple,

ancient Gurudwara inside
ancient Gurudwara inside

Singing at The Golden Temple
Singing at The Golden Temple

Golden Temple in Amritsar
Golden Temple in Amritsar

Golden Temple Amritsar
Golden Temple Amritsar

Amritsar: Golden Temple
Amritsar: Golden Temple

Golden Temple, Amritsar(Part-7). If you like the content kindly... Her words made me restless and I lamented in grief for standing and waiting for my turn to come and enter into the temple. But I persuade myself saying that I...
The World Through My Eyes: Golden Temple, Amritsar(Part-7)

Durgiana temple is situated at the backside of railway station. Temple itself is situated in the middle of a water body. This brings pictures of Golden Temple in mind, as both are situated inside a holy pond. Like Golden Temple...
golden temple amritsar inside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home