Tuesday 5 April 2011

norway city pictures

This is a somewhat more recent photo of me.... He's German, I'm Finnish, and we met sort of by accident online, found our conversation flowed with ridiculous ease and decided to have our first date in Oslo, Norway pretty soon after. I had a bad... I am as impatient as I am capable of getting things done on short notice (Woof would claim I manage things only on short notice and he'd be right) so I moved to Munich, his home city, four months after our first date. A year...

Norway. City of Bergen
Norway. City of Bergen

Norway's Viking Voyage: The
Norway's Viking Voyage: The

Map of Norway - Norway Cities
Map of Norway - Norway Cities

From Norway, City: Haugesund
From Norway, City: Haugesund

COUNTRY: Norway. CAPITAL CITY:
COUNTRY: Norway. CAPITAL CITY:

Asgardstrand City in Norway,
Asgardstrand City in Norway,

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 Damn Cool Pics No comments. Check out this tow truck accident in Northern Norway. The driver of the tow truck escapes at the last minute, but the car behind catches the unbelievable footage.
Tow Truck Falls Off A Cliff In Northern Norway ~ Damn Cool Pictures

... and it's warming up. We didn't really know what to expect from Norway but so far we've found the city to be beautiful and the locals are friendly and helpful.... I absolutely LOVE these pictures!! :-) The scenes remind me of...
norway city pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home