Thursday 14 April 2011

angkor wat sunrise tour

The next day we were up very early (4:30 am) to get to Angkor Wat in time for the sunrise. I felt terrible but it was absolutely worth it as, when the sun came up, it was a stunning view. We left to go back to our hotel for breakfast...

angkor wat sunrise 12
angkor wat sunrise 12

Sunrise over the Angkor Wat
Sunrise over the Angkor Wat

I loved the sunrise tour even
I loved the sunrise tour even

Angkor Wat, sunrise in
Angkor Wat, sunrise in

Angkor Wat Sunrise,
Angkor Wat Sunrise, "The Big

Angkor Tour Guide Day Tours
Angkor Tour Guide Day Tours

It was almost past 2AM when I went back to my room thinking that I need to get up by 4:30AM as the tour guide will be picking me up at 5:00 to catch the sunrise at Angkor Wat. April 5. My day started very early and the heat...
Ancient Angkor Trip | Travel Blog

This is part of a series on our recent trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. You can see our previous post here. Day 2 started in spectacular fashion: watching the sun rise over Angkor Wat on the spring equinox, which Nana wrote...
angkor wat sunrise tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home